Wednesday, January 13, 2010
This post is dedicated to my friend, Ces, and my friend, Renee. Ces lives in Texas and wears a heavy winter coat in 45 degrees. Renee is Canadian, like me, and probably has her flip flops on in minus degree weather!! lol
1. Always wear warm boots that are super cute!
2. You should be styling and profiling with your best winter outerwear!
3. Chop some wood for your fireplace! OK... maybe I didn't chop it but I brought it in!
4. Warm those feet by the fire!
5. Paint some hearts in the snow!
6. Sit under your studios lights to get some rays!
7. Eat lots of your favorite comfort food!
8. If it all fails..... get yourself to somewhere warm where you can *chill* and dream about all your blogger friends that live in the frozen tundra!
fill your heart with art